um domingo à tarde pouco europeu... Should I stay or should I go now?

"Darling, you gotta let me know / Should I stay or should I go? / If you say that you are mine / I'll be there till the end of time / So you gotta let me know / Should I stay or should I go?

It's always tease, tease, tease / You're happy when I'm on my knees / One day is fine and the next is black / So if you want me off your back / Well, come on and let me know / Should I stay or should I go?

Should I stay or should I go now? / Should I stay or should I go now? / If I go there will be trouble / And if I stay it will be double / So come on and let me know

This indecision's bugging me / (Esta indecision me molesta) / If you don't want me set me free / (Si no quieres librame) / Exactly who I'm supposed to be / (Digame que tengo ser) / Don't you know which clothes even fits me? / (Sabes que ropa me queda) / Come on and let me know / (Me tienes que decir) / Should I cool it or should I blow? / (Me debo ir o quedarme)"

a ouvir em loop, a ler em loop, a viver em flop...

Sem comentários:

preciso de mais dias